- 02/03/2017: Invited Talk by Jackie C. K. Cheung (McGill University): Generalized Natural Language Generation (slides)
- 27/02 to 03/03/2017: Jackie C. K. Cheung, McGill School of Computer Science, visits SFB991.
- 15/12/2016: Prof. Laura Kallmeyer is awarded the prestigious ERC Grant for the research project TreeGraSP (tree rewriting grammar and the syntax-semantics interface: From grammar development to semantic parsing).
- 05/10/2016: Invited Talk by Daniel Peterson (Institute of Cognitive Science, University of Colorado Boulder): Bayesian Semantics, verb sense induction (slides, Links to the induced frames from the Gigaword corpus, the Web corpus)
- 26-27/09/2016: Participation in the 7th general meeting of PARSEME (together with A02)
- 15-17/09/2016: The conference was held by SFB 991 at HHUD.
- 17/08/2016: Invited Talk by Miriam R L Petruck (UC-Berkeley, FrameNet team): FrameNet: Current Status, Recent Activity, and Future Plans (slides)
- 14/07/2016: Invited Talk by Aurélie Herbelot (University of Trento): Where do models come from and where do they go? Underspecifying set-theoretic semantics with vector spaces (slides)
- 29/06/2016 to 01/07/2016: Conference (together with A02, B01, and D04)
- 17-20/05/2016: Participating in the ENeL Training Event (Tools and methods for creating innovative e-dictionaries), Ljubljana, Slovenia.